Re: [ecf-dev] release of non-EF features

On 9/6/2013 10:38 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 09/06/2013 07:33 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
[Scott]  I'm unclear about this then...although orthogonal to the OSGI
CT commitment...because of the commitment to webmasters we still can't
provide read/download access (only) to the built repos...e.g. [1]
[2]...or can we?  What I would prefer to do is to honor both
commitments, and provide read/download access to only some of the
features/jenkins projects.  Is that possible?

Wouldn't another option be to provide some access to repos that are
created via the build machine...but through some other web server (not
through the jenkins UI)?
The p2 repos are all publicly available at
http://download.ecf-project.org/repo served by Apache. Is this what you
are asking for?

Ok...yeah. It obviously needs some UI...i.e. it would be good to separate in UI the repos that are for Github projects from those for EF projects...so people that don't know anything about ECF's internal structure (consumers) can easily know what's what.

Scott

Back to the top