[cdt-dev] Antwort: Re: Using Eclipse CDT to debug process running on a remote Instruction Set Simulation running LLDB-Server - suppress eclipse sending -exec-continuearget

Hello John,

thanks for your help. I was able to attach to the remote Target Simulation following the suggestion. I the startup pane I added commands to connect and attach the running process and it was successful.

Thanks and Regards,

Bewoayia

Dipl.- Ing. Bewoayia Kebianyor
Researcher - Hardware/Software Design Methodology Group

OFFIS e.V. - Institut für Informatik
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax.: +49 441 9722 237/-278
E-Mail: bewoayia.kebianyor@xxxxxxxx

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg VR 1956
Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang H. Nebel (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. techn. Susanne Boll-Westermann, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel Hahn, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Hein, Prof. Dr. Sebastian Lehnhoff