Re: [cdt-dev] projects using multiple toolchains

> On 30 May 2016, at 21:49, Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I actually do this for my arduino eclipse plugin. ...

as I previously said, I don't think the main problem is within the plug-ins.

did you try to create a project with multiple build configurations, each with a different toolchain, one of them being the arduino one, and try to load the project when the arduino plug-in is not available?

did you try to edit a given configuration and change the toolchain from the arduino toolchain to another toolchain, and back?

the GNU ARM Eclipse build plug-ins use a very elaborate multi-toolchain management, with separate path management, but this does not prevents damaging projects when the plug-ins are not loaded, or toolchains are changed.

> ... about 6390 builds per day the last month.

nice! how can you get these analytics figures?

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top