Re: [cdt-dev] projects using multiple toolchains

I know this isn't going to be helpful, but it's issues like these that have driven me to do a new, much simpler build system. My hope is to make toolchain configuration automatic and seemless auto discovering as much as it can and minimizing the setup you need to do, especially if you're using an external build system like CMake or autoconf, etc.

In the short term, things like dealing with the missing LLVM plug-in seem to be bugs. Was there anything interesting in the log like an NPE? There might be some quick fixes we could do to avoid these issues.