Re: [cbi-dev] Architectures availble to CBI

Fred,

I'm not sure if that admin question was directed at me (OpenJ9) or OP Carl. I was hoping not to hijack his thread :) . For us, we are often adding slaves, adding/updating plugins, updating core version, approving scripts, and sometimes, as much as I don't want to, looking at master logs, and the monitoring pages. We also have "docker cloud" on our radar which would require admin perms to configure but that is another conversation and I was sort of waiting to move to the new infra before I enabled that.

Thanks,
Adam