Re: [cbi-dev] Architectures availble to CBI

Fred,

I don't mean to hijack this thread but your last comment concerns me a little.

we won't be handing out admin rights for the JIPP

Do I understand this correctly? Users won't have admin rights on the new Jenkins instances? If this is true it will greatly impact our work as we require this level of access almost on a daily basis.

Thanks,
Adam