Re: [cbi-dev] Architectures availble to CBI

Hi,

The Eclipse Foundation's build infrastructure provides mostly Linux
based x64 machines. We can give projects limited access to Mac and
Windows machines. We don't provide Z Series based machines.

For unsupported architectures, projects can attach external slave agents
to their CI instances. For example, the OpenJ9 project utilizes external
AIX, Windows, Linux and zOS machines (https://ci.eclipse.org/openj9).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Fred