Re: [cbi-dev] Architectures availble to CBI

Hi,

You can find instructions in the Wiki here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jenkins#How_to_connect_a_JIPP_to_an_external_slave.3F

Since the Codewind JIPP will be set up on our new infra, we won't be
handing out admin rights for the JIPP though. Therefore the Eclipse
releng/webmaster team will assist you in setting up the external slaves.

Regards,

Fred