Re: [cbi-dev] Problems building Eclipse Platform from the R4_3_maintance branch

> And then I get the error about the empty zip file. Do you know if there is a way of working out what zip file is causing the problem?

No, not directly ... but, I've sometimes found it helpful to look directly at, or in, the /target folder and see what's there.

The other "tricks" I use when debugging is to of course search the log for
/\[ERROR\]
to see if there was was an earlier ERROR
And occasionally search for things like "could not download", for "failed to" .... but, I've not found a good heuristic for these phrases, and usually has lots of false hits.

This appears complicated enough that I suggest you open a bug ... I think in the "CBI" component, under "Technology"
 https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=CBI

If nothing else, would make it easier to attach logs (zipped up, they get a lot smaller)  or directory listing of target, and similar.

Thanks,