From:        Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        02/20/2014 02:28 PM
Subject:        Re: [cbi-dev] Problems building Eclipse Platform from the R4_3_maintance branch
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

So it failed again with "org.eclipse.platform-feature" but then after
this failure the build succeeded for me.

Unfortunately I don't know what the problem is (maybe others on the
mailing list might know) but it seems if you keep rerunning the build
again without cleaning up eventually it'll succeed.

Thanh