Re: [cbi-dev] Problems building Eclipse Platform from the R4_3_maintance branch

Hi Thanh,

> but it seems if you keep rerunning the build again without cleaning up eventually it'll succeed

Unfortunately I can't reproduce this behavior. The build gets stuck on org.eclipse.e4.rcp (same basic error about a zip file of zero length) and no matter how many times I run the build it doesn't get past this.

Just to confirm that I'm doing the same thing you are I'm running something like

mvn --toolchains filename -Pbree-libs clean verify

And it fails and then I simply run the above command again with no changes. The clean stays present and I don't append the point in the build where I want it to resume (like this -rf : org.eclipse.e4.rcp)

All the best

Phil

Back to the top