Re: [cbi-dev] Problems building Eclipse Platform from the R4_3_maintance branch

So it failed again with "org.eclipse.platform-feature" but then after this failure the build succeeded for me.

Unfortunately I don't know what the problem is (maybe others on the mailing list might know) but it seems if you keep rerunning the build again without cleaning up eventually it'll succeed.

Thanh