Re: [birt-dev] [EXTERNAL] - Maven artifacts for BIRT Runtime 4.7

Hello Ben & BIRT Committers,Â

When will the 4.7.0 maven artifacts be available?
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.eclipse.birt.runtime%22%20AND%20a%3A%22org.eclipse.birt.runtime%22

Regards,
Zorawar

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Marco Bartolini <marco.bartolini@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had to do the same, I solved it like that for the CI

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Â $JAVA_HOME

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Â </jdkHome></configuration> </toolchain> </toolchains>" > toolchain.xml

./mvnw package -DskipTests --global-toolchains toolchain.xml

thereâs a way to actually run the tests ?

Marco Bartolini

Software Engineer
marco.bartolini.workday (Skype)
marco.bartolini@xxxxxxxxxxx