*Gesendet:* Samstag, 16. Juli 2022 um 11:13 Uhr
*Von:* "Christoph Läubrich" <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*An:* platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
*Betreff:* Re: [platform-dev] [pde-dev] PDE and GitHub
Hi Ed,

I think I noted it somewhere else already:

1) the PR that merged the commit is recorded and github also shows that
information as you already found out
2) the magic is described here [1] there is even a script for that [2])
3) But EGit currently do not offer anything to make this "magic" visible
in the UI

[1]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17818167/find-a-pull-request-on-github-where-a-commit-was-originally-created <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17818167/find-a-pull-request-on-github-where-a-commit-was-originally-created> [2] http://joey.aghion.com/find-the-github-pull-request-for-a-commit/ <http://joey.aghion.com/find-the-github-pull-request-for-a-commit/>