Re: [platform-dev] [pde-dev] PDE and GitHub

-1 from me for the requirement to create an issue. PR and issues are
basically the same, so we could not gain anything by having the
requirement to create one.

I don't mind using milestone tags but also do not see value in this,
we could use git shortlog milestoneref1 milestoneref2 to get the
commits.