Re: [platform-dev] [pde-dev] PDE and GitHub

Hi Ed,

I think I noted it somewhere else already:

1) the PR that merged the commit is recorded and github also shows that information as you already found out
2) the magic is described here [1] there is even a script for that [2])
3) But EGit currently do not offer anything to make this "magic" visible in the UI

[1]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17818167/find-a-pull-request-on-github-where-a-commit-was-originally-created
[2] http://joey.aghion.com/find-the-github-pull-request-for-a-commit/