2009 Annual General Meeting of the Eclipse Foundation
Monday, March 23, 2009
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
(co-located with EclipseCon 2009)
- New Member Jumpstart - 9:30am-11:30am - Ballroom JK
- Full Members Meeting - 1:30pm-5:30pm - Ballroom JK
- Reception - ~6:30pm-9:00pm - Follow the sounds of partying
New Member Jumpstart
The New Member Jumpstart is ideally suited for people new to the Eclipse Ecosystem either technical or business/marketing. It will introduce the role of the Eclipse Foundation, the governance structure and provide insight into the organization of the different projects.
Full Members Meeting
The annual general meeting is your opportunity to better understand what is happening in the Eclipse community and what to expect in 2009. Here is the agenda:
- Guest Speaker Matt Aslett, 451 Group, "Open Source is not a business model"
- Guest Speaker Jagan Nemani, Deloitte Consulting, "Co-innovation and Creation - Lessons from World of Warcraft"
- Executive Director Update, Mike Milinkovich
- Mylyn Project Update, Mik Kersten
- Silverlight Development Toolkit update, Yves Yang
- e4 Update, Mike Milinkovich
- Marketing and Europe Updates (Ian Skerrett, Donald Smith, Ralph Mueller) (Time Permitting)
At approximately 6:30pm there will be a members-only networking reception - it will be in the Hyatt pool area (weather permitting) or otherwise follow the sounds of partying coming from the Santa Clara Convention Center!
Please RSVP for the Jumpstart, Members Meeting and/or Reception via email to
Please indicate which of the following you will attend:
* I will be attending the New Member Introduction on Monday March 23rd, 9:30am-11:30am
* I will be attending the Annual General Meeting of the Eclipse Membership on March 23rd, 1:30pm-5:30pm
* I will be attending the Annual General Meeting Reception on March 23rd, ~6:30pm-9:00pm
There is no cost for members to attend any of these meetings.