Eclipse Community Awards 2015
The Eclipse Community Awards recognize the best of the Eclipse community. Individuals may be nominated by anyone in each category.
To nominate, you must log in with an
. Self nominations are welcome. Nominations and voting are now closed.
The winners are...
- Top Committer - The Eclipse committer who best exemplifies support for the community through code contributions, fixing bugs, forum and mailing list posts, conference presentations, blogs and other areas.
- Top Newcomer Evangelist - The individual who best welcomes new people into the Eclipse community through the Newcomers forum, blogging, creating resources like demos and tutorials, participating in Eclipse groups on social media sites and IRC.
The Individual Award winners will be determined by a vote of the community. Each person will
get to vote once per category from January 19, 2015 - February 9, 2015, 5:00 pm EST.
See the Past Winners of the Eclipse Community Awards.
Eclipse is a large, vibrant community of many well-deserving individuals. Therefore, to ensure
diversity of award winners, we have decided that nominees are not eligible in any category
they have already won in the previous 3 years. Nominees can also only win one category per
year. There are certainly many deserving of multiple awards, however we would like to
acknowledge others also worthy of recognition.
Email us email@example.com
- Nominations open - December 15, 2014
- Nominations close - January 16, 2015
- Voting begins - January 19, 2015
- Voting ends - February 9, 2015 at 5:00 pm EST
- Finalists Announced - March 2, 2015
- Winners Announced at EclipseCon, March 9 - 12, 2015