Nebula Gallery Widget
This SWT widget displays images or items in a grid-like presentation.
Gallery is very useful to display images in a photo viewer or files in an explorer-like view.
- Tree and Table based API : Gallery is a drop-in replacement of Table and Tree (except columns which are not supported and 2 item levels limitation).
- Fully customizable appearance : Gallery uses pluggable renderers for groups and items.
2 items renderers and 2 group renderers are available out of the box,
but you are free to totally change item ordering and appearance. Custom paint events are also available to inject item drawing code.
- Designed for speed : SWT.VIRTUAL supported, layout and drawing supports TONS of items at full speed.
- Photo specific features : drop shadow, dynamic drawing quality<, real-time item resizing
- JFace viewer : drop-in replacement for TableViewer and TreeViewer
- Animation : smooth visual effects on all platforms including Bounce and Elastic effects. Animation API can be used to animate RCP applications.
- Decorators : built-in decorator support for best results with large images and dynamic size
TRY IT : The best way to play with all Gallery features is to install the Nebula Examples.
QUICK START : Look at the Snippets. Other snippets are available on git.
Update History (bugzilla search)