Nebula CompositeTable Widget
30 second introductory screencast
(Make sure your speakers are on)
CompositeTable is a custom SWT grid control that:
- Gives you control over the layout of your rows
- Automatically edits in place using any SWT control
- Manages CRUD operations simply and automatically
- Requests only visible data using a virtual table API for maximum scalability and performance.
- 2/26/2008 - Normalized the row depart event firing; improved focus event handling. v0.9.4
- 1/25/2008 - Fixed an AIOOBE, improved control alignment, scroll wheel handling, added single row refresh API. v0.9.3
- 2/5/2007 - Added new delete listener method; added RowDeleteAdapter; added command API. v0.9.2.1
- 2/3/2007 - Fixed several redraw bugs plus bug #164419. v0.9.2
- 1/30/2007 - Added movable, resizable native header. v0.9.1
- 1/19/2007 - Cleaned up API preparing for API freeze in M5.
- 12/19/2006 - Maintanence release. Version 0.8.2. See history for details.
- 12/14/2006 - Initial release. Version 0.8.1
Please note: The CompositeTable widget is still under active development. The code is made available in a BETA state. Users should expect changes in future versions.
Having said this, CompositeTable is currently successfully deployed in a five million line mission-critical enterprise RCP application.
Update History (like release notes)