Nebula Visualization Widgets
Nebula Visualization is a widgets library for data visualization in science, engineering and SCADA areas. These widgets are originally from CSS BOY project.
- XY Graph
- Intensity Graph
- Progress Bar
- Scaled Slider
Functions of XY Graph
- line chart, scatter chart, bar chart, step chart, area chart...
- Zoom in/out, Rubberband Zoom, Horizontal Zoom in/out, Vertical Zoom in/out
- Panning on both graph area and axes
- Auto Scale
- Take snapshot
- Properties configuration dialog
- Multiple axes support
- Log scale, date time format support
- Grouping legends by axes
- Support customized data provider based on a simple interface.
- And more ...