Nebula Pagination Control
The Pagination control is a control that allows you to display data in a table with navigation page. This control is useful to display large data in a SWT, RCP and RAP Application.
- Pagination/Sort : paginate and sort large data in SWT Table. It's possible to use this control with other widget (ex: NatTable)
- Pagination renderer : provides several pagination renderer (links, combo, etc..). You can implement your own renderer.
- RCP/RAP: can be used in a SWT standalone application, RCP and RAP Application both.
- SWT/FormToolkit: supports SWT (use org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.table.PageableTable) and FormToolkit (use org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.table.forms.FormPageableTable).
- Page result structure: by default org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.collections.PageResult is used, but it's possible to use another page result structure (ex: Spring Data Structure Page).
- Internationalization: use Locale to set links label with well language
For more explanation, documentation, etc, please read :
- this article which introduces you the features of the Pagination Control.
- this article which explains how to install Nebula Pagination Control with P2 or repository.zip.
- this article which explains how to use Spring Data structure Page instead of using Nebula Pagination PageResult structure.