Re: [wakaama-dev] Wakaama block2

About mixed payload with block2 (2), I asked the question on erbium/contikios project and they confirm the issue.

https://github.com/contiki-os/contiki/issues/1977

Le 30/11/2016 à 18:32, Simon Bernard a écrit :
This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing

Hi all,

     I'm looking at the block2 support in wakaama and I have severals
questions.

     1) It seems thats block2 is used at requester initiative only. Am I
right ? if yes, should we also use block2 automatically when the payload
is > to REST_MAX_CHUNK_SIZE ?

     2) if I well understand the code, we read the full object each time
we receive a block2 request ?  We could face strange issue if the
resource value change between 2 requests ?
     (e.g the value change between a request for block 2 and a request
for block 3)

     3) there is no support of block 2 for notification ?

Thx,

Simon