[wakaama-dev] Wakaama and Erbium

Hi,

   I'm still looking at block2 in wakaama. It seems that most of the code of packet.c[1] was largely inspired from coap erbium[2]. I try to understand the utilily of new_offset and block_offset variables. I suspect that thoses variables were inherited from erbium and now new_offset is no more needed because of modification done in wakaama[3]. (offset is no more an output parameter of handle_request/service_cbk function)

   All of this bring me to this question :
   Why wakaama does not use an unmodified version of erbium ?

Thx,

Simon

[1]https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama/blob/master/core/packet.c#L200
[2]https://github.com/contiki-os/contiki/blob/master/apps/er-coap/er-coap-engine.c#L67