Re: [udig-devel] changes to geotools dependencies? or is maven.geo-solutions.it down?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:15 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am having a hard time building this morning; and noticed a lot of the udig automatic builds are down due to missing dependencies?

Actually it looks like geosolutions is down for me …

Indeed the following does not respond

Hi Jody,
it seems working fine for me. Can you retry it right now?

Here is what I got:

What is this jansi thing?

Seems to be for making pretty command line output… if we are going to make use of it we will need it in a public repository somewhere?

I have no information on that dependency. Do you know which module is depending on it?
Regards,
Daniele

--
Jody Garnett