Re: [udig-devel] changes to geotools dependencies? or is maven.geo-solutions.it down?

[...]
>> http://jansi.fusesource.org/
>>
>> Seems to be for making pretty command line output… if we are going to make
>> use of it we will need it in a public repository somewhere?
>>
> I have no information on that dependency. Do you know which module is
> depending on it?

[INFO] +- net.sf.scannotation:scannotation:jar:1.0.2:compile
[INFO] +- jline:jline:jar:0.9.94:compile
[INFO] \- org.fusesource.jansi:jansi:jar:1.3:compile

It is a scannotation dependency. Needed by the spatial toolbox. It
browses the annotations in the jars to load the modules.

Andrea