Re: [udig-devel] changes to geotools dependencies? or is maven.geo-solutions.it down?

Hi Jody,

> I am having a hard time building this morning; and noticed a lot of the udig
> automatic builds are down due to missing dependencies?
>
> Actually it looks like geosolutions is down for me …
>
> Indeed the following does not respond
>
> http://maven.geo-solutions.it
>
> Here is what I got:
>
> Downloading:
> http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/org/fusesource/jansi/jansi/1.1/jansi-1.1.pom
> Downloading:
> http://maven.geo-solutions.it/org/fusesource/jansi/jansi/1.1/jansi-1.1.pom
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/fusesource/jansi/jansi/1.1/jansi-1.1.pom
> Downloading:
> http://jansi.fusesource.org/repo/release/org/fusesource/jansi/jansi/1.1/jansi-1.1.pom
>
> What is this jansi thing?
>
> http://jansi.fusesource.org/
>
> Seems to be for making pretty command line output… if we are going to make
> use of it we will need it in a public repository somewhere?

we had this conversation already several times before :)

Jansi 1.1 seems to be unavailable (due to a packaging error by the
jansi guys themself if I properly recall). So at the time I think we
included dependency for jansi 1.3 (which instead is available) and
marked the jansi 1.1 a provided?
I assume this config got lost during the migration of things.

So I think the above should quickly fix it.

Andrea