Re: [udig-devel] changes to geotools dependencies? or is maven.geo-solutions.it down?

Hi Jody,

> Sorry for the confusion Moovida:
>
> I did not mean to pick on JANSI specifically; I had problems accessing maven repositories yesterday and Jansi was simply the first failure.

are you sure JANSI 1.1 is coming down? We had issues before, which is
why I made the workaround in first place.
But lots of time has past since that moment, so I might be mistaken.
If it works, good so, let's just keep this in a memory buffer :)

Andrea