Re: [udig-devel] merging trunk fixes into 1.2.0 tag for post-QA re-release

So switching my check out to the 1.2.0 tag resulted in the following:

U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs/build.properties
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs/refresh.xml
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs/.classpath
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.ui.tests/src/net/refractions/udig/ui/DrawingTest.java
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig/about.mappings
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.project.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/project/ui/internal/render/displayAdapter/impl/ViewportPainter.java
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.project.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/project/ui/internal/render/displayAdapter/impl/ViewportPaneTiledSWT.java
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/ui/graphics/NonAdvancedSWTGraphics.java
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/ui/graphics/ViewportGraphics.java
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/ui/graphics/AWTGraphics.java
U    plugins/net.refractions.udig.ui/src/net/refractions/udig/ui/graphics/SWTGraphics.java

Hopefully that agrees with your expectations.

I also updated the copy.properties file to point to the correct geotools repository so that 2.6.5 can be downloaded :-)

To help out in the future I updated the docs here:

The copy.properties file also indicates what geotools repository to use.

# Uncomment this line when working on a tagged release such as 1.2.0
geotoolsRepository=http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools
# Uncomment this line when working on trunk such as 1.2-SNAPSHOT
# geotoolsRepository=http://repo.opengeo.org

Sorry for not changing the copy.properties on the tag before now; I see it caused lots of confusion.

Jody