[udig-devel] merging trunk fixes into 1.2.0 tag for post-QA re-release

Hi Jody, as decided i have merged the fixes we did since the 1.2.0 tag
from trunk.

The revision is: 31953

The tag revision was:  31934 -> tag 1.2.0

following here the revisions since the tag and whether I merged them in:
31936
no 31937
31938
31939
31940
31941
31942
31943
no 31944
31945
31946
31947
31948
31949
31950
no 31951
31952

There were two bigger issues:
- imageio-ext giving problemas, but I setteled that manually on
1.0.6-1, which is what we had.
- I still can't get a geotools 2.6.5 build, so to test the merge
result I had to put the 1.2.0 tag on geotools 2.6-SNAPSHOT. Since you
are the only man living having a 2.6.5 geotools (is it really true or
are you faking us? :) ), you will have to do the switch and commit it
on the tag.

Anyways, after the merge I tested walkthrough 1 and everything went well.

two comments:
- page 18, the host is www .refraction.net    -> there is a space
after the www, which is breaking heavy metal copy-paster as me :)
- page 25, point 10 talks about the symple style page, but the image
below is from the themed page. There is no image from the simple style
page

Ciao
Andrea

Back to the top