Re: [udig-devel] merging trunk fixes into 1.2.0 tag for post-QA re-release

On 15/08/2010, at 2:57 AM, andrea antonello wrote:

> There were two bigger issues:
> - imageio-ext giving problemas, but I setteled that manually on
> 1.0.6-1, which is what we had.

I believe that is correct - I just grabbed the dependency from geotools.

> - I still can't get a geotools 2.6.5 build, so to test the merge
> result I had to put the 1.2.0 tag on geotools 2.6-SNAPSHOT. Since you
> are the only man living having a 2.6.5 geotools (is it really true or
> are you faking us? :) ), you will have to do the switch and commit it
> on the tag.

When we use a stable release such as 2.6.5 we are using a different repository (the osgeo repo).
Were you trying to build 2.6.5 locally from the tag or sourceforge download?

> Anyways, after the merge I tested walkthrough 1 and everything went well.

Including splash screen?
Thank you, I will move to 2.6.5 and go through the release process.

> two comments:
> - page 18, the host is www .refraction.net    -> there is a space
> after the www, which is breaking heavy metal copy-paster as me :)
> - page 25, point 10 talks about the symple style page, but the image
> below is from the themed page. There is no image from the simple style
> page

These walkthroughs are now in the public svn; I also note for the walkthroughs
that we need to be consistent with the look and feel for the snapshots.

Jody

Back to the top