Re: [udig-devel] Pattern for updating features based on attribute change

On 15/08/2010, at 9:11 AM, Miles Parker wrote:

On Aug 14, 2010, at 12:59 PM, Miles Parker wrote:

I'm doing this all as part of my open source project so I won't be going to any training courses soon. But as an open source developer I also appreciate the need to find a way to pay for all of this! Actually all I need is some ideas for the basic approach and am more than happy to dig into the source for that..in fact I'd rather look at source any day then talk about it. :)

Hmmm..that didn't come out right, but hopefully you know what  I mean -- It's often simpler to look at code then it is to read a description of it.

No worries; the training materials (as you can see from what is on the website) are very code heavy. Most talking is saved for slides etc...

Jody

Back to the top