[udig-devel] splash screen en, de, ko, fr ... and it, es?

Some progress:
- the bmp file produced by mac osx Acorn application was not acceptable to the eclipse launcher program. Modifying the file with microsoft paint and saving it allows the splash screen to show up on windows again.
- I noticed the splash screens say 2009 :-)

WIth that in mind I hunted down the photoshop file in net.refractions.udig.dev (and reverted it to the point I had the original with all the layers)  in order to determine what font we use with the fun "g" shape. Font ended up being Gill Sans; which is included in osx.

So I am in position to update the splash screens:
- en (done)
- de (done)
- ko
- fr

However we have a couple of translations that could use a splash screen of their own:
- it
- es

Can I ask members of this list to translate:

> User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
>
> © Copyright Refraction Research and others, 2010.
>
> This software is freely available using the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)This product includes software developed by the Eclipse Foundation, GeoTools and others.

As an example for German I have:

> Nutzerfreundliches Desktop-Internet GIS
>
> © Copyright Refraction Research und andere, 2010.
>
> Dies ist freje Software, vefügbar unter der Gnu Lesser General Public License (LGPL)Dieses Produkt enthält Software der Eclipse Foundation, GeoTools und anderer.

Jody

Back to the top