Re: [udig-devel] release schedule - updated

I will join you on IRC in a bit; but I think we may need to release and then plan for a point release.  I know we are turning up issues this week; but that is at the end of a month long push.

Still let us ask who is available. I don't feel comfortable reseting the release schedule if it is not backed by volunteers - however if others feel strongly about specific issues they may be willing to delay.

Jody