Re: [udig-devel] Re: remove this map graphic and postGIS default values

>Also for postGIS connection can I give a default values so when I distribute the application the user don't have to type it every time he start udig

The default values for the wizard are stored in the DialogSettings data structure (which remembers values between runs). You can write to that from any plugin (including one you call on start up). See the eclipse help menu for the information on this one.

Jody

Back to the top