Re: [udig-devel] Re: remove this map graphic and postGIS default values

I like the postgis question.  There isn't a built in way to do this right now.  I think for this we have to hack the plugins.  Unless Jody has some suggestions.

Jesse

On 25-Feb-09, at 1:58 PM, Sameera Abeysinghe wrote:

Thx,
kind of Yes i found out that i cant remove map graphic plugin
so my question is still there

>when I go to

>file → new → new layer

>this ask me the data source

>on this list I only need 2 postGIS and Files

>I manage to remove most of it by removing the plugins

>mysal, oracle, wfs, wms, db2, arcsde

>still theres file, map graphic, and postGIS

>how can I remove this map graphic

>is there a plugin to remove?

>Or do I have to any coding? Then any HELP?

STILL I need an answer to