Re: [udig-devel] stroke-dasharray problem-known bug?

I have not heard of this problem before; let me look at the list:
- http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10270&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=10478

I could not see it mentioned there ... so it sounds like we have a new bug (but I have used dashed lines before so I am confused on this one).

Jody