[udig-devel] remove this map graphic and postGIS default values

Hi,

when I go to

file → new → new layer

this ask me the data source

on this list I only need 2 postGIS and Files

I manage to remove most of it by removing the plugins

mysal, oracle, wfs, wms, db2, arcsde

still theres file, map graphic, and postGIS

how can I remove this map graphic?

is there a plugin to remove?

Or do I have to any coding? Then any HELP?

Also for postGIS connection can I give a default values so when I distribute the application the user don't have to type it every time he start udig

please note I am very new to this UDIG and eclipse plugin development

--
Sameera Abeysinghe

Back to the top