Re: [udig-devel] For GUI Developement - Window builder

Hello Mr Sivalingam:

I remember a team evaluating Jigloo; but I am not sure if they eventually decided to pay for it an- d use it.
- http://www.cloudgarden.com/jigloo/

It seems to be successful - ibm has run little courses on it for example:
- http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-eclipse-jigloo.html

Cheers,
Jody

Karthi Sivalingam wrote:
Hi,
We are working on uDig and want to add some GUIs for our functionality.
For our Gui development we tried with WindowBuilder PRO which developed by Instantiations.
Has anyone tried to develop GUI with WindowBuilder PRO.? If possible give me some valuable input about WindowBuilder PRO Regards,
karthi.s