[udig-devel] Sid file support no longer working on trunk

Hi,

As the subject says, sid file support no longer works. It says it can't find the service. This was working previously and I am using a JRE with proper GDAL/Sid support. I updated my trunk yesterday for the first time in a few weeks and now I can't import sid files. Perhaps it is related to the "raster" sprint of last week?

Does anyone have any ideas of the problem or how to fix this?  Thanks,

--
Graham Davis
Refractions Research Inc.

Back to the top