Re: [udig-devel] For GUI Developement - Window builder

I am currently using it. It has lots of functionality on the swt builder and rcp side but not that stable. It can crash your eclipse if say you undo two times. But it is far more better than other alternatives as far as I see.

feel free to ask any questions about it.

have a nice day
dogan