Re: [udig-devel] Setting up uDig 1.2 development in Eclipse - some progress but still no-go

I noticed that this week as well and have updated the feature to unpack certain plugins like the libs plugin.  I haven't had a chance to commit though because my hardrive filled up and crashed eclipse and corrupted the version control :(  so I have some recovery to do ...