Re: [udig-devel] Setting up uDig 1.2 development in Eclipse

Ugo Taddei wrote:
Hi,

Adrian Custer said:
This may be the 'try and try again' bug. I think it's in uDig where you
have to run the build several times before it 'goes through'.

no, I think it's ant not finding the task (or type). I've been through
this, and I know there are a few ways to fix it. (e.g. make sure the maven
libs are in the ant lib dir.)

I did as described in
http://lists.refractions.net/pipermail/udig-devel/2008-September/012944.html

Eclipse has a menu (Run/External Tools Configurations) for this. As I
wrote a while ago: still waiting for the proper solution (if there's
such).
Um you are changing the eclipse configuration? I created a plugin for you to drop into your eclipse environment that has the maven ant tasks jar ready to go along with the appropriate plug.xml magic to allow eclipse to recognize the jar needs to be added to the ant classpath....

Please follow the directions here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/03+Eclipse+for+RCP+Developers <http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/03+Eclipse+for+RCP+Developers#03EclipseforRCPDevelopers-RequiredDownloadsincludedinExtras>

Jody

Back to the top