Re: [udig-devel] codehaus bug report returned page error, but posted(twice) none the less.

Jesse,

Ok, thank you. It posted twice to the ledger, and emailed me 3 times. The first time i posted it, and received the error, i hit back and did it again. The second time i hit reload, and got the error again, so not certain why it posted to the bug ledger twice, and emailed three times. I cannot seem to find a way to delete the second entry ... any advice?

Eric