Re: [udig-devel] Oracle Spatial connection

> This has all been significantly re-written on the trunk version of uDig
> so we have much cleaner code to work with going forward. Once we get a
> release of the new trunk branch, we can tackle bugs like yours.

Thanks for support: I'm not sure that the error that I've experienced
is a uDig bug or my fault (in any case, Schema should be an optional
parameter i think...)
uDig supports WFS in editing: this means that for me at this time it's
the best piece of software written in the history of the IT... :D

Back to the top