Re: [udig-devel] Oracle Spatial connection

I am sorry for your error. You got things working another way right? If
so, then we need to live with the issue for now with its work around.

This has all been significantly re-written on the trunk version of uDig
so we have much cleaner code to work with going forward. Once we get a
release of the new trunk branch, we can tackle bugs like yours.

--adrian