Re: [udig-devel] Oracle Spatial connection

D_Guidi wrote:

> Using gvSig, I don't specify any schema and I'm able to access to Oracle
> data.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks for support.
> Diego Guidi

I'm the author of the post, and i like to add some informations:
when i insert all the parameters for the connection, the Schema combo-box is
correctly filled, so the connection is ok: i think that I don't know the
SCHEMA that i must specify (i think is the user name, but don't works)...