Re: [udig-devel] report from udig on trunk :-)

Okay we are back, added a dependency to beanutils 1.7.0; note even without this dependency udig still functioned - I suspect we are running a bunch of code on the edges to hack around the previous implementation of LiteralExpression.

So Justin - are you going to update us to JTS-1.8 :-) Remember to send email when you do ...
Jody
Oh I spoke too soon :-) It seems some extra dependencies have been sneaked in.
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/beanutils/Converter
    at sun.misc.Service$LazyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at org.geotools.util.Converters.convert(Converters.java:42)
    at org.geotools.util.Converters.convert(Converters.java:20)
    at org.geotools.filter.expression.Value.value(Value.java:55)
Looks like I will need to hint down Justin and determine a new list of dependencies, that said everything is rendering fine.
Jody
Just a quick report from uDig on trunk ...

Building today, straight from the deployed jars results in the following export errors:
Package 'org.opengis.catalog.capability' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'org.opengis.catalog.discovery' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'org.opengis.catalog.manager' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'org.opengis.catalog' does not exist in this plug-in
It appears that some house cleaning was done on GeoAPI-SNAPSHOT since the last release, I am going to assume these proposed catalog packages have gone off to branch land until an implementation appears to back them up.

ProjectFactoryImpl had a reference to FeatureResults (changed to use FeatureCollection, although we can be sure this code was not being called).

That was it for GeoTools changes :-)

On the uDig side I had to fix a couple of tests:
- WithinLegalLayerBoundsBehaviour.getCommand replaced with isEnabled
- EditToolConfigurationHelper constructor had been changed to work with a List

All the best,
Jody