[udig-devel] report from udig on trunk :-)

Just a quick report from uDig on trunk ...

Building today, straight from the deployed jars results in the following export errors:
Package 'org.opengis.catalog.capability' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'org.opengis.catalog.discovery' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'org.opengis.catalog.manager' does not exist in this plug-in
Package 'org.opengis.catalog' does not exist in this plug-in
It appears that some house cleaning was done on GeoAPI-SNAPSHOT since the last release, I am going to assume these proposed catalog packages have gone off to branch land until an implementation appears to back them up.

ProjectFactoryImpl had a reference to FeatureResults (changed to use FeatureCollection, although we can be sure this code was not being called).

That was it for GeoTools changes :-)

On the uDig side I had to fix a couple of tests:
- WithinLegalLayerBoundsBehaviour.getCommand replaced with isEnabled
- EditToolConfigurationHelper constructor had been changed to work with a List

All the best,
Jody

Back to the top