Re: [Geotools-devel] [udig-devel] report from udig on trunk :-)

Yup, you will have to drag in commons-beanutils into the set of
libraries. One thing i just thought of for udig was the dependencies on
emf + xsd for the xml module. Although you probably aren't pulling that
dependency in are you? If you did I wonder if the eclipse class loading
system would save you. Be interesting to find out!!.

-Justin